Pacific Outfitters is hiring a Receiving Clerk for our Eureka warehouse location. This is the perfect job for a multi-tasker who has excellent attention to detail and likes a variety of daily tasks.
This position requires the applicant to obtain a Certificate of Eligibility.
This position can be up to 40 hours per week with required weekend and holiday shifts.
To apply for this position, please download and fill out an
Then email it, along with your resume, to
No walk-ins please.
- Receives product and distributes as directed
- Possesses strong attention to detail.
- Is able to manage time wisely and work independently
- Works closely with others on the warehouse team as well as with personnel in other departments
- Is competent in the use of warehouse equipment
- Is able to to work well with others in a fast-paced work environment
- Loads and unloads product of various size and shape
- Meets and greets incoming trucks and check in deliveries
- Completes cycle counts
- Other duties as needed
- Assists coworkers with various tasks as needed
- Is competent in the use of general office equipment and software
- Answers phone calls, and makes calls to other locations, customers and vendors in a polite and professional manner
- Maintains appropriate working relationships with coworkers, vendors, and customers
- Enthusiastically promotes Pacific Outfitters’ mission of outdoor adventures and environmental stewardship
- Consistently provides outstanding customer service
- Represents the Company positively and professionally
- Follows Company and departmental policies and procedures
- Required to work 30-40 hours per week
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds throughout the day along with carrying ten pounds while walking
- Able to lift and carry up to five (5) pounds overhead to highest shelf and back down
- Able to assist moving large or bulky items up to eighty (80) pounds
- Able to use pallet jacks, carts and hand trucks to move heavy items and loads
- Able to bend and stretch to place and retrieve products and signs on the highest and lowest shelves
- Able to navigate around clothing racks, product shelves and displays
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Able to climb stairs and ladders on a daily basis
- Keep a clean, safe workplace at all times
Pacific Outfitters employee benefits include paid sick leave, paid time off, cash rewards, and employee discounts on products, classes, adventure tours, rentals and ski lifts. Medical Insurance and participation in our Simple IRA retirement program are also available to full time employees.
Our employees are our greatest assets! They are friendly, knowledgeable, and passionate about the outdoors. Because of this, we take the selection and hiring process very seriously.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we will consider you for the position on the basis of your employment application, prior work experience, and references. Pacific Outfitters does not discriminate against persons on the basis of race, religion, color, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, National origin, sex, sexual orientation, covered veteran status, or any other protected status.