Kayak fishing in Northern California will be an experience you will never forget!
If you are searching for an authentic kayak fishing experience in Humboldt County, then look no further! We offer “Offshore Kayak Fishing”, putting you right on top of Rockfish, Lingcod, Cabezon, Salmon and others. Our launch site’s proximity 22 miles North of Eureka, CA in a fishing village called Trinidad.
Our “Inshore Kayak Fishing” adventure offers anglers the opportunity to gently meander Humboldt Bay while hooking into California Halibut and Rockfish.
Pacific Outfitters Adventures has put the time in on the water assure our clients have a great experience no matter which of our kayak fishing adventures you choose.
If you have any questions about this tour, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (844)-926-6566
One Person – $289.00
Two People – $259.99/each
Three People – $229.99/each
Four People – $199.99/each
- You will need a fishing license. All California Department of Fish & Wildlife rules apply. For DFW questions please check out the DFW site.
- Resident and Out of State Fishing Licenses (1 Day, 3 Day and Season) can be purchased at any Pacific Outfitters location as well as Murphy’s Market in Trinidad.
- If you plan on keeping your catch, bring a cooler to transport your fish.
- Meet at launch (Please arrive 10 minutes early to fill out paperwork)
- Go over basic instruction of equipment
- Catch fish
- Have a great time!
- Kayak and Fishing Gear
- PFD/Life Jacket
- Farmer John/Jane Wetsuit w/ Splash Jacket
- Our fun and experienced guides!
What to Bring
- Fishing License
- Cooler (to take your fish back)
- Synthetic or Wool clothing that is “quick dry” is recommended.
- Change of clothes for the return ride home.
- Waterproof camera (OPTIONAL)
- Rain/Sun Hat